Morning Glory Cloud

Morning Glory Cloud
Morning Glory over Massacre Inlet (photo: Diane Davey)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Rain

There has been more rain across Victoria, thwarting my efforts to go flying.  I left Melbourne with blue skies and light winds. The cloud was on the deck from Kilmore all the way up to here (Wangaratta). Managed to get off the ground and did an hour + of forced landing practice before the rain started up again.  It did get me thinking of job prospects when I come back from the trip. Maybe I could offer 'rain making' services to drought stricken farmers. You could also pay me to stay away from the vicinity of any weather dependant outdoor activity. Any takers? Of course, I will need to come up with a flashy title for this much needed role.

No comments:

Post a Comment