Morning Glory Cloud

Morning Glory Cloud
Morning Glory over Massacre Inlet (photo: Diane Davey)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One month to go!

There just one month to go before the planned departure date of September 18th. Very exciting! The donation page is now set up on http://www.mycause.com.au/mycause/raise_money/fundraise.php?id=9938. What a great site! I recommend it to anyone who wants to raise money for a cause. It's really easy to use and best of all, there is no admin for me, they deal directly with Stand By You Cancer Foundation, the cause I am raising money for (as well as hundreds of others). You can't use your own background image so I had to pick from the ones on offer, which is kind of funny because the one I found the most relevant to a flying adventure is actually designed for a tribute. I think it works anyway.

There is still so much that needs to happen before I'm ready to go. I've allowed for 'unforeseen' delays in the planning within reason, but some things like the weather and bureaucracy just can't be helped. That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment