Morning Glory Cloud

Morning Glory Cloud
Morning Glory over Massacre Inlet (photo: Diane Davey)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

One more sleep!

Tomorrow is the big day- I'm all set to go!

I've spent the last few hours trying to embed the spot tracking into this page but I've given up. Instead I've included an image with a link to the spot tracking page. The spot tracking page will be displaying where I am in real time through my spot sattelite tracking device (have posted about this nifty gadget earlier). It also allows me to send predefined messages to a list I've created online.

That means you can click on the map on the right at any time (once I've left) to find out where I am. The spot device sends a signal every 15 minutes or so. Give it a go!

The plan is to get to Lake Cargelligo via Griffith. Phil is flying me up to Tocumwal, where I'll hop in the MotorFalke and we'll then fly in company until he has to turn around and come back in time to go to work on Monday.

How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment