Morning Glory Cloud

Morning Glory Cloud
Morning Glory over Massacre Inlet (photo: Diane Davey)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

FLK Update

FLK continues to be stubborn about not wanting to go back to Victoria. It is taking bribes in the form of magneto coils so I hope to convince it soon that it's really not such a bad place to be.

The mag has been attended to quickly and efficently at Moorabbin (thank you Ian!) and I will be bringing it back to Tocumwal late next week when time has been squeezed into a busy schedule to fit it (thanks Mike!). Let's hope that does the trick!

So the adventure continues - I'm just so glad this happened so close to home - how lucky is that!  Geoff (the owner) has agreed to let me hang on to FLK for a little while longer to let me finish the trip down to the Victorian coastline once the repairs are complete. Thanks Geoff!

I've also extended the dates on the donation page so it doesn't close before I finish the trip - it would be great to raise $5,000 (nice round figure), so if you were thinking of making a donation and have not got around to it, please do so before it's too late. Donations are most appreciated, as are your excellent comments which I've really appreciated and enjoyed reading throughout the trip.

All the donations go directly to the Stand By You Cancer Foundation. The funds are not used to pay for any of the trip - I am personally funding the whole trip myself, with the wonderful support of my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment